This camera watches over Gowrie dam on Djuma Game Reserve, in the Sabi Sand Wildtuin, South Africa. In fact this is the oldest waterhole cam in Africa and the world. It’s been broadcasting LIVE from this spot since 1998. With some luck you will see big cats coming for a drink or even on a kill close by. You can also expect to see a lot of impala (light brown antelope), waterbuck (white circle on rump), nyala (males have yellow legs and females have white stripes on flanks) and many other types of mammals, birds and reptiles.
The camera is remotely controlled by a volunteer corps of people around the world known as ‘zoomies’. They log into the camera according to a schedule in shifts, and pan, tilt and zoom in search of animals. They also Tweet sightings @WildEarth Djuma was started almost twenty years ago as a safari, lodge by the Moolman family, and is renowned for the quality of its game safaris.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://annspa.vn/game
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đồ chơi trẻ em MÁY LÀM KEM MINI TẠI NHÀ Ice cream Machine BABY ALIVE DOLL
- Trò Chơi Bơm Nước Vào Bong Bóng Khổng Lồ ❤ ChiChi ToysReview TV ❤ Đồ Chơi Vui
- watch him become SLENDERMAN!
- LIAR GAME : THE FINAL STAGE Trailer 【Fuji TV Official】
- Phá đảo trò chơi Doremon đua xe đạp – Doraemon Racing full gameplay end